acer seems to be trying

i received this response from my previous email yesterday.

Mr. Justin Landis,

I apologize for your frustrations and we would definatly like to get this resolved for you. I checked the history on your monitor and it appears that it has never been in for service. If your unit needs to come in for service, we would be more than happy to set that up for you. If you would like to have it repaired, or if you need technical phone support, please contact 800-816-2237, and they will take care of you.

Thank You,

Sarah Wykes
Acer America
Corporate Customer Care


while i was far from optimistic that anything would actually be done, i appreciated the gesture and responded.

Sarah,

Thanks for the response. The monitor is fine now, but I had to figure it out. The item that has had the main problems is my Travelmate 8200 the has come in for service at least once, and I think twice, over the past year and has never been repaired. If you are able to help me with this I’d love it. The s/n for the laptop, if you want to check the history, is xxx.

Thanks for the response,

justin landis

Comments

Popular Posts