1 week until departure

A week from tomorrow I’ll be headed to seattle to fly to Uganda.  I’ll be gone for 3 weeks and will spend a few days in Kenya as well.  The goal of this trip is to tell the stories of some people whose stories need to be told.  There is a team of people there who work tirelessly to care for the poor and help to educate children, who are living a life of devotion to God that I have never seen.  I am very excited about this opportunity and I am heartbroken to leave my family for 3 weeks. 

 

I still have some stuff I need to get before the trip, so I’m feeling some stress, but it’ll all work out.

 

Here’s a story from last year’s trip.   Sandra video

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Go get em man! I will be praying for you. Oh and go check out the pre-site for the new Agony & Angels, it's called HopeisRampant.com and I will fill you in when you get home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts