9.28.2006

it's skatin' time!

last night I helped my buddy, Jeff Schissler, start building some skate ramps for a youth event tonight at the church. There will be a 6' quarter-pipe, a 6' roll-in ramp, a small box with a ramp on one end and potentially another small quarter. And they're all gonna be in a warehouse bay adjacent to my office - available to me whenever I want it...awesome!! It could definitely be some serious injury in the making, but i dropped into the roll-in last night and, shockingly, didn't bite it. now i gotta get a hol dof a board...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does hol doff mean? You have to be the luckiest person on this here oblique spheriod. I would be carful this sounds like a recipe for bruised ego and bloody disapointment,,,,unless your good on a skate board or no one is looking. I'm definatly visiting you at work!

Anonymous said...

Sound like fun. Almost like those summer evenings out at the Arc. Don't hurt yourself pops.

-Zach